Welcome to the Central City Community Schools Health Services Home Page.
We feel that healthy children are successful learners.
Our health office consists of a district nurse and a health associate. It is our goal to provide your child with a safe and healthy learning environment by:
- Providing direct health care to students and staff who are injured or acutely ill
- Providing screening and referral for health conditions
- Promoting a healthy school environment through both physical and emotional safety
- Promoting health through age appropriate education
- Serving in a leadership role for health policies and programs
- Serving as a liaison between school personnel, family, community, and health care providers
- Sue Meyer RN, BSN
- Central City Community Schools Nurse
- Phone – (319) 438-6181 ext. 5124